[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Greenday.se - Forum • Visa tråd - Luiz Gustavo Jersey
Aktuellt datum och tid: fre 19 apr 2024, 00:25

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme [ Sommartid ]

Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 1 inlägg ] 
Författare Meddelande
 Inläggsrubrik: Luiz Gustavo Jersey
InläggPostat: tis 05 jul 2016, 08:39 
Kerplunk!

economy is damaged , jobs have vaporized and Network Marketing companies are seeing unheard of growth. Even the old giants that have been around for years are seeing substantial growth, but can the opportunity they offer even begin to compare with the growth potential of a new deal? It was like listening to a voice from the past when someone called me the other day to pitch me on NuSkin. Of course they were surprised to learn that I had been a NuSkin rep for years, and that I had retired from active status many years ago, given my ownership in the distributorship to my kids, and looked for new opportunities. NuSkin was my first company, and a perfect example of the explosive growth we all dream about. I thought it would be a piece of cake, but there was a steep learning curve and I hit the wall many times in those first few months and then I hit my stride and became a ?Team Elite? in about 2 12 years. It had been a dizzying ride as the company shot into their vertical growth moving from about $50 million to almost a billion in a heart beat. It's what we all dream about when we look at MLM, you bank account exploding, your team exploding, it was beyond exciting. Then one day I was asked to join the inner sanctum of the company advisory board with 11 other company leaders and they said we had just broken all company records and had enrolled over 40,000 distributors in the last 30 days. Now we should have been jumping for joy, I mean lets get real here, this was great news. In one way it was good and in another it was bad, very much like being on the 5th day of a 7 day get away and things are really getting good and then you remember that in 2 days things are going to change That brings up a key point, is there a point in the growth curve of any rapidly growing company where stability finally rears its ugly head? Is there an ending point, and if there is what does that even mean in the world of MLM? If we are to believe what the highly successful distributors in the company, that are making big dollars off of their massive groups are telling us, then you would think that there is no ending point. Now in their case, that may be accurate, but what about the newbie? What does the future hold for the distributor that is just teaming up with a billion dollar company today? fair question, because in today's changing financial markets all MLM's even the old giants are seeing renewed growth. If a company finds good fortune in the Network Marketing world and explodes, they go through one of those classic growth curves as they grow in popularity until they achieve the critical mass point and explode. Then come the glory days, the ones you will always remember. If you have enough key players in the game, the legendary commission checks are yours. Then the unthinkable happens! Bam! You hit the inevitable Golden ceiling at about a billion dollars in volume. The company sales volume, at least in the North American market starts to slow and then plateau, some even falling back 15% or more. If you were one of the fortunate reps who had good positioning, this is your MLM pink slip , your retirement notice. You achieved your goal, go bank those checks and travel or something, or maybe take up a hobby. Now a good company will continue to grow but history has shown us the dynamic growth days of momentum at least in the North American market are over. Additional growth at this juncture is usually through international expansion. I think you can see the logic here, however, it's also easy to see that the Achilles Heel of all business or financial analysis tools is using past performance to determine the future. It works sometimes, and sometimes not. Is today's market different? First, lets face it, the economy is not exactly having a good time, and record numbers of people are consistently being pushed into re inventing themselves, and into self employment. Taking that into account, if anyone can break through the ceiling, it's probably them. Having worked with quite a few MLM's I believe that NuSkin stands out head and shoulders above them, they are a top notch operation. They always seem to have been able to reinvent themselves over time but most of the true growth has been international. A key difference here is that historically they have tried to create new growth in North America by creating separate divisions, that reps always pitched as separate companies. These divisions did do well at the start but then appeared to hit the wall in continued growth. However, it could be that the type of products they decided to use for the divisions were part of the problem here. However this time may be different, this time they are reverting back to their original product line Skin Care and Anti Aging, and in my opinion skin care being a visual, emotional, consumable product, is probably one of the best of not the best product type you have have in a Network Marketing company. Well it will be interesting to watch. NuSkin has their guns loaded this time. They have a lot of excitement going on with the ?Galvanic Spa? and they are rolling out yet another key product, AgeLoc, that they are rallying the troops around. Keep one thing in mind, NuSkin's pay plan pays big bucks, but can be harder than most. If you want to hit the cover off the ball, you need to develop an efficient marketing system and plan on enrolling at least 6 to 8 distributors per month. Too many hopeful reps in MLM base the success of their efforts on chance occurance and company momentum to make it happen for them. Don't leave your success to chance. Author's Resource Box Marc Barrett is an industry legend and expert in MLM for over 22 years. His nationally recognized expertise in marketing has helped thousands reach their goals. To see the full story on this MLM visit his blog review of NuSkin If you want free training on how

Visa inlägg nyare än:  Sortera efter  
Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 1 inlägg ] 

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme [ Sommartid ]