[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Greenday.se - Forum • Visa tråd - FridaAM's grejor
Aktuellt datum och tid: lör 27 apr 2024, 15:57

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme [ Sommartid ]

Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 11 inlägg ] 
Författare Meddelande
 Inläggsrubrik: FridaAM's grejor
InläggPostat: lör 22 maj 2010, 01:50 
Dookie

Jaha, då har jag tagit mod till mig att dela med mig av mina små dikter lr texter lr vad vi nu ska kalla dom. Kom gärna med synpunkter och påpeka saker, vill utväcklas och bli bättre. Men här kommer två st i alla fall:

Everybody's crying. And some of them are dying, just 'cause you didn't stay. So please tell me baby, why did you have to go? I want you to know that you left a lot of people broken. Why? Because you couldn't do it anymore? I'm sorry honey, but that isn't a very good reason.. I was always there for you, even when you weren't looking. But you left, and for that I can't forgive you. I'm sorry baby, I just can't. But please tell me, why did you have to go?

Alternativt slut är: But please tell me, why did you have to die?
Har dock inte bestämt mig för vilket jag ska använda..

Den andra:

He was sent from above to make us believe again, to make us think and react. Although he didn't stay for so long, we all learned how to trust and believe in him.. He left us way too early, but I guess God needed his angel back..

Inläggsrubrik: Re: FridaAM's grejor
InläggPostat: lör 22 maj 2010, 15:22 
Användarvisningsbild
Dookie

I Löve It!!

InläggPostat: mån 24 maj 2010, 21:02 
Användarvisningsbild
39/Smooth

Asbra (y
är nr 2 om jesus? x.O

InläggPostat: mån 24 maj 2010, 21:35 
Användarvisningsbild
Insomniac

^ Om Kurt Cobain skulle jag gissa 8)

InläggPostat: mån 24 maj 2010, 21:38 
Dookie

InläggPostat: mån 24 maj 2010, 22:02 
Användarvisningsbild
Insomniac

11/10-09!
05/06-10!

InläggPostat: tis 25 maj 2010, 20:57 
Dookie

Tack så mycket :)

InläggPostat: ons 26 maj 2010, 15:04 
Användarvisningsbild
Kerplunk!

InläggPostat: ons 26 maj 2010, 15:42 
Användarvisningsbild
Dookie

InläggPostat: tor 02 sep 2010, 19:15 
Dookie

I feel betrayed, the one I loved the most left me in times when I was in need
Now I can't feel anything more than pain
Was this really what you wanted me to go through when you told me you loved me and you wanted me to stay?
I felt like shit back then, but now I just feel worse
You said you didn't want me to leave, now you're the one leaving
It might not be in the same way that I wanted to leave, but it hurts so much that I don't want to stay anymore
Maybe I'll see you in the afterlife my friend
I love you more than anything
And now when I die, please don't you cry

So, vad tycker ni?

InläggPostat: tor 02 sep 2010, 20:17 
Användarvisningsbild
Kerplunk!

:prayer:

It says home is where your heart is
But what a shame
Cause everyone's heart