[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Greenday.se - Forum • Visa tråd - Bellas grejs..
Aktuellt datum och tid: sön 28 apr 2024, 20:09

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme [ Sommartid ]

Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 19 inlägg ]  Gå till sida Föregående  1, 2
Författare Meddelande
 Inläggsrubrik: Re: Bellas grejs..
InläggPostat: lör 13 feb 2010, 14:09 
Användarvisningsbild
39/Smooth

najsisch finish greatishy :)

InläggPostat: sön 14 feb 2010, 20:21 
Användarvisningsbild
39/Smooth

tack..
vad tänker ni på när ni läser den?

InläggPostat: sön 14 feb 2010, 23:03 
Användarvisningsbild
Kerplunk!

You are pretty good!

Bild

InläggPostat: mån 07 jun 2010, 11:23 
Användarvisningsbild
39/Smooth

I never understood what you ment to me
Until the day you looked and me and laughed
It was the same day as I realised I sure am someone to you
I always sit here listening to you sentences and what you've have to say
And when you does something I think is wonderful I let the tears fall down my cheeks

I'm writing your name on the banner of rock and roll
I can see your smile when I smiled to you even if I close my eyer trying to see the age
difference between us
But still all I can see is you looking at me

I was crying for the feelings I felt was to hard for me to handle, I broke
The feelings you gave me made me want to let everything go
No matter how much you looked at me
You just looked at me, and I tried top hide, I didn't want you to see me cry

I'm writing you name on the banner of rock and roll
I can see you smile when I cry, even if I clesed my eyes trying to see the age
difference between us
But I still can see the way you looked at me

Sometimes I just want to get you out of my head, not caring about anything
I just want to let you go