[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Greenday.se - Forum • Visa tråd - Mina "konstnäriska" sidor
Aktuellt datum och tid: tor 18 apr 2024, 13:45

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme [ Sommartid ]

Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 34 inlägg ]  Gå till sida 1, 2, 3  Nästa
Författare Meddelande
 Inläggsrubrik: Mina "konstnäriska" sidor
InläggPostat: sön 09 dec 2007, 21:48 
Användarvisningsbild
Nimrod.

Jaha.. Äh, jag brukar inte skylta med att jag skriver låtar ddirekt då, så jag får inte så mycket respons på kvaliteten på texterna.. Så jag tänkte att ni kanske kunde komma med lite konstruktiv kritik^^

Drumsticks
Why are you so hard to find?
I don't wanna play hide and seek
I thought it was so many of your kind
But, oh, I was wrong

So what have I to do
To get you out of your cave?
Maybe I shouldn't mind,
Just let it go some time

I wish I could find you under a stone
But no, I won't
You're playing hard to get
And that pisses me of

Stop playing me around
Or I will give you one so hard
you'll hit the ground
Unlike you I don't joke

Come on, don't do this to me
What do I got to
To make you see
We got to add you to us three?

Go To Sleep With a Broken Heart
I kwow it all feels like crap
I know it hurts
It all seemed so right
but, hell, it was wrong
You asked him to the dance
He said no
I know it feels like crap

I'll sing you to sleep
But there is nothing I can do
to make hom love you to
I can't promise you it will be alright
when the sun rises tomorrow
But one thing is for sure
I'll never turn my back
I'll never close my door

I know he showed you off
with his cold face
First he mad you feel special
then said you were mad
You did cry
I know he showed you off

He acted so strange
You tought he liked you
the way you like him
But then he slaped your brain
He was so strange
You deserve better
You know you do
I know you do

Det kommer fler senare^^

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: sön 09 dec 2007, 22:05 
Användarvisningsbild
Best thing in town

[x] 11/1o - o9 Green Day,Sthlm <3
[x] 5/6 - 2o1o Green Day, Ullevi <3
[x] 19/6 - 2o1o Green Day, Wembley <3

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: sön 09 dec 2007, 22:17 
Användarvisningsbild
Dookie

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: mån 10 dec 2007, 21:49 
Användarvisningsbild
Dookie

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: tis 11 dec 2007, 11:21 
Användarvisningsbild
King for a day

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: tis 11 dec 2007, 15:28 
Användarvisningsbild
Nimrod.

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: tis 11 dec 2007, 17:33 
Användarvisningsbild
Dookie

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: tor 13 dec 2007, 11:59 
Användarvisningsbild
International Superhits!

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: tor 13 dec 2007, 18:23 
Användarvisningsbild
Insomniac

DFTBA

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: sön 16 dec 2007, 19:47 
Användarvisningsbild
Nimrod.

http://marshmallowfluffet.blogspot.com/

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: mån 17 dec 2007, 18:13 
Användarvisningsbild
Dookie

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: tis 18 dec 2007, 20:46 
Användarvisningsbild
Nimrod.

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: tis 18 dec 2007, 21:33 
Användarvisningsbild
Best thing in town

[x] 11/1o - o9 Green Day,Sthlm <3
[x] 5/6 - 2o1o Green Day, Ullevi <3
[x] 19/6 - 2o1o Green Day, Wembley <3

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: ons 19 dec 2007, 16:35 
Användarvisningsbild
Dookie

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: lör 26 jan 2008, 23:48 
Användarvisningsbild
Nimrod.

Ny låt, tänkte få lite prof. bedömning ;)

Infatuated
So here we go again
Boy and girl meet
Girl fell in love with boy
Now she doesn’t have the guts that it takes
To tell him about the way
Her infatuated mind thinks
When he enters the room

The girl sees him every day
Her mind drifts away
She sees the boy every day
Still she can’t say