[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Greenday.se - Forum • Visa tråd - My methods to make old human hair wig into a new one
Aktuellt datum och tid: ons 24 apr 2024, 15:02

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme [ Sommartid ]

Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 4 inlägg ] 
Författare Meddelande
 Inläggsrubrik: My methods to make old human hair wig into a new one
InläggPostat: tis 12 apr 2016, 04:52 
39/Smooth

Having a relatively long life span, human hair wigs have won many favors form wig lovers. Moreover, human hair wigs can give you a completely different look for a special occasion and can be worn everyday. However, do you know how to turn your old human hair wigs into a new one? I am going to share my methods to you.
Bild
One of the important methods to renew your wig is to wash your wig once again carefully. You should avoid to use debris, oil and other kinds of build-up, which will make your wig become harder to style. Generally speaking, wigs should be washed filled with a small container with warm water and add some gentle shampoo. After washing, you need to gently swish the human hair wig and allow it to air dry completely after wash completely.
Then you need to prepare your wig with a special comb, which is a wig comb. Wrong type of comb can damage your human hair wig. What’ s more, you should keep in mind that some types of curly wigs should not be brushed at all.
How to store your wigs to remain its original shape, style and quality is very important, too. Good-way storing and only wear it occasionally will help keep it looking new. Additionally, your wig should keep in the original plastic bag if you won’t wear it for a long time.

Inläggsrubrik: Re: My methods to make old human hair wig into a new one
InläggPostat: ons 20 dec 2017, 08:13 
Kerplunk!

clb1220

clb1220

Inläggsrubrik: Re: My methods to make old human hair wig into a new one
InläggPostat: fre 20 apr 2018, 08:57 
Kerplunk!

cc20180421

cc20180421

Inläggsrubrik: xiaoou
InläggPostat: tor 21 jun 2018, 10:39